Holistic Marriage Counseling
Holistic marriage counseling can help you and your partner explore and decide how to stay together, reconfigure the relationship, or even bring the relationship to a close in a compassionate and loving manner.
Holistic Marriage Counseling and Couples Counseling
Holistic marriage counseling and couples counseling is a process that will help you explore and identify the changes all parties want to make even if you are unsure of what you want.
In collaboration, partners and their therapist explore, define and concretize the needs and desires of all partners and the relationship. You will learn how to recognize and articulate them on your own while holding space for your partner to do the same.
Relationship Counseling is also helpful for those in a current separation, in process of a divorce or seeking partnership.
The process of holistic marriage counseling and couples counseling can help no matter what your relationship looks like, what life stage you are on or the status of your relationship.
Whether you’re dating, married, completing a partnership, in an open relationship or a closed one, working with a therapist can help you heal and move past areas of yourself, your partner and the relationship that have long felt overwhelming, hopeless and out of control.
Holistic Couples Counseling – Our Approach
Holistic Sexual Healing believes in holistic couples counseling that is open and non-judgmental. Our multicultural therapists are well trained in couples & relationship counseling, and are inclusive, culturally sensitive and embrace all lifestyles without exception. We focus on using spiritual couples counseling to resolve any relationship and sexuality issues.
Counseling Can Help You
- Listen to one another so that you feel cared for and heard.
- Communicate what you need and desire.
- Identify unproductive behaviors and messages that undermine the relationship while learning what leads to greater mutual respect, admiration, and love.
Common Issues Covered During Holistic Couples Counseling
- The partnership feels are distant, withdrawn, too reactive, or unemotional
- One or both of you feel consistently dissatisfied with the other
- There are feelings, needs, and wants that are difficult to express
- You feel like you’re both drifting apart
- Past or current infidelity issues
- Libido differences/conflict
- Parenting issues
- Cultural and/or religious differences
- Past trauma by both or one partner that inhibits intimacy & vulnerability
If you are experiencing any of these issues and want to explore how holistic marriage counseling can help, reach out now. We are here to help.